Incorporation of a new company
1) Select a very suitable name of the company from the group of 6 names those we already chosen.
2) You must be sure that the selected name should not match with the existing company name. If so it will not validate as company name. For ensuring, check your name on the name availability portal.
3) You can apply to concerned Registrar of Companies to check the name availability in eForm 1 by logging in the portal. The form should contain the DSC of the director and the registration fee of Rs.500/-. If the name is unavailable then you can go with some fresh name with the same application.
4) After successful name approval the applicant can go with registration procedures within 60 days from the name approval.
5) Arrange MOA and AOA by concerned lawyers of the company.
6) The next step is stamping duties on the memorandum and articles.
7) The memorandum and articles are signed by minimum of two peoples with their name, address, occupation etc should mention.
8) Date should mention in AOA and MOA. The date must be a consecutive date after the stamping date.
9) Login to the portal and attach the form with eForm.
The forms are Declaration of compliance - Form-1, Notice of situation of registered office of the company - Form-18 and Particulars of the Director's, Manager or Secretary - Form-32.
10) Submit the e-form and DSC along with the requisite fee with copies of MoA and AoA to the Registrar of companies.
11) After completing the entire document processing the corporate identity and Incorporation certificate is generated from e RoC.